We hope we have the right home for you. Please understand your application is subject to acceptance by the owner and execution of a lease or rental agreement. Submission of an application is in no way a promise or guarantee to rent. Both Application Fee and Application must be submitted to constitute a valid application for a rental property. When notified that your application has been accepted, the lease must be signed and security deposit paid with certifiable funds no more than three (3) business days after notification of application approval.
(1) Please browse Our Listings and click a property to view more details. If interested, click the red Apply Now button that appears. You can also access our available homes by clicking Denver Homes for Rent, view the home you are interested in and go to the red "Apply Now" button. Most applicants indicate the online process takes approximately ten (10) minutes to complete, and we do ask for you to upload a copy of your driver's license and most recent pay stub, or job offer letter in the event of a new position. The rental application fee ($50.00) must be paid in the form of a major credit card at the the end of the application to complete the application process.
GENERAL RENTAL CRITERIA
- Verifiable Gross Income: Gross monthly household income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. You will need to submit proof of income and upload with your application through our website. The following are the only methods we accept to determine your income:
- Employees - Payroll stubs from your employer verifying the last 6 months of income. You will need to send your last pay stub from the prior year if your most recent pay stub doesn't show 6 months of income. If you have a new job, please send your offer letter showing your new income, and your prior employment pay stub(s) to show at least 6 months of income history.
- Self-employed/Independent Contractors - Bank statements showing the last 6 months of deposits, the most recent 1099 and tax return.
- Official income statements - Social Security, Child Support, Unemployment, Disability, etc.
- Credit History: Credit history must show that the applicant has paid bills on time and does not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into/are in collection. Medical bills, student loans, and one utility or phone bill (under $300), will be overlooked. Residency will be denied due to late/past due payment history reflected on the applicant's credit report, and may be denied if the monthly debt obligation(s) exceeds 50% of the gross monthly income.
- Rental history: Late payments past grace period or a NSF check (non sufficient funds/bounced check) with your past landlords will be an automatic rejection of your application. No history of any damage to the residence, or an outstanding balance due to a previous landlord. Forcible Entry & Detainers (evictions) unless applicant can provide verifiable documentation of landlord negligence/irresponsibility. However, an eviction due to property damage by the applicant will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Criminal Background Check: Residency may be denied due to criminal history. Before applying for a residence, please contact us to discuss crimes that may disqualify an applicant for residency.
- No Sight Unseen Leases: Our company policy is that at least one applicant for a residence must physically view the residence before we will process/accept an application for tenancy.